Speaking to Serve. Empower. Transform.
- Looking for a speaker with a true mix of fun, education, and transformation?
- You need messages that are informative, inspiring, engaging, and life-changing?
- Looking to transform speeches into meaningful conversations that make a true, lasting impact?
- Looking for a speaker that will provide others with fresh perspectives and actionable steps for real results?
Partnering with Nabs to speak or facilitate at your next event will be a game changer.
Relatable. Reliable. Realistic in approach.
Nabs stories and messages help others reflect up on their own lives and take action to make changes that last.
Keynote and Motivational speaker on a wide range of topics:
Personal transformation, Resilience, Vulnerability, Child Welfare, Leadership, Life Purpose, Happiness, Goal Success, and more!
He can customize his message to fit any setting. Do you have a specific topic in mind? Let’s chat about it!
As a Global Child Advocate and Care Leader, Nabs enjoys Providing consulting and coaching services to:
- Help facilitate a successful shift from Residential (orphanage/institutional) Care to Family-Based/Community Programs.
- Provide advocacy support in partnership with child welfare organizations and government agencies for best care practices for vulnerable children and families.
- Successfully reunify street-connected children back into families, and helping to smooth out transformation processes.
- In addtion to his recent life-changing memoir, Nabs has authored, co-authorted, and contributed to a variety of articles and plublications on best care practices.
Have you read Nabs’ absorbing and deeply moving life story of hope, resilience, and transformation?
A long journey marked by surviving a brutal civil war in Sierra Leone and navigating life on the streets and the orphanage. Read how he overcame severe trauma, bitterness, and soul-crushing life challenges and still found joy in bringing hope and building significance into the lives of vulnerable children and families.
Featured in TEDx. Undertaken multiple professional speaking engagements at schools, inspiring young life groups (kids, teenagers, and young adults), churches, and at various types of conferences, workshops, seminars, and events organized by different child welfare organizations, government, and non-government agencies.
Have me speak at your next event. I’d love to share my story, life-changing tips, and experiences to help inspire your audience.
Let’s Talk! Use the Form Below to Reach Out:
Or Schedule A Quick FREE CALL to Speak With Nabs Directly……
Public Speaking is one of Nabs’ strengths. He started undertaking official speaking engagements when he was 15. In his various leadership roles as the head boy during his elementary, middle/high school years, he spoke at dozens of schools, and facilitated workshops, social gatherings, church events, academic debates, and competitions. As he grew older, he continued to enjoy sharing his story, experiences, and transformation coaching principles to engage, inspire, and bless others. He is now a well-known speaker in various fields, and he finds joy in connecting with new people and turning speeches into fun and meaningful conversations.