This year, many things may look different, but a GRATEFUL HEART remains constant.
Yes, a new experience may have changed our minds, but the GRATITUDE we feel for each other has not changed.
When gratitude floods our hearts, pain and challenges are not entirely seen as obstacles, but as steppingstones to a greater purpose. Gratitude overtakes fear and brings abundance and transformation.
Let’s take some time to reflect on how far we have come. Counting the joys and blessings around us. Reflecting on the progress we have made. Seizing every day’s opportunity to feel grateful.
- There have been obstacles…there have been miracles.
- We have learned lessons…we have gained blessings.
In all of this, THANKFULNESS WINS!
- I m thankful for the progress we’ve made together.
- I’m thankful for YOUR FAMILY.
- I’m thankful that YOU have chosen to come out stronger, no matter what the situation has been.
Today and every day, I’m thankful for YOU!
You are set to continue experiencing the unfailing love of God.
One thought on “Gratitude Gladdens The Heart.”